20 December 2018
Christmas Quiz 2018
- On which Greek island is Rupert Brooke buried?
- Where is Jim Morrison of the Doors buried?
- What temporarily ship-wrecked Amber Rudd’s ministerial career?
- What became legal in Canada in October 2018?
- In which cycle of novels is Kenneth Widmerpool a central character?
- What surprisingly, apart from being Republican Presidents, do George W Bush and Donald Trump have in common?
- Who has recently played Elizabeth II and Lisbeth Salander?
- What is the biggest killer in the US currently?
- Why did the British and Americans organise a coup against
the Iranian President, Mohammad Mosaddegh, in 1953?
- What did Surtees and Siegfried Sassoon both write about?
- Who wrote – ‘Polyphiloprogenitive
The sapient sutlers of the Lord
Drift across the window -panes
In the beginning was the Word.’ ?
- What equipment did the London Fire Brigade lack when dealing with the Grenfell Tower fire?
- Who is the Musical Director of the London Symphony Orchestra?
- Which currency has lost approximately 75% of its value in 2018?
- Which transport project was finally approved by the Cabinet in June 2018?
- Which group sang ‘Thank God It’s Christmas’?
- What will we need to visit the EU after Brexit?
- Who was Hulagu?
- What experience did the Prime Minister of New Zealand and Ruth Davidson share in 2018?
- What subject did Theresa May read at Oxford?